Only 1 of 128 Themed Event Packages
Somebody has been murdered!!…
But who did it???
Find out by throwing your own Murder Mystery Event!
Don’t miss out on this great event… IT’S TO DIE FOR!!
Die or No Die
Murder Mystery Theme Entertainment
Die or No Die
- Murderous Game Show! (Interactive Comedy Mystery)Your group will assist the detective as he tries to figure out who killed game show host Dexter Smiley. Along the way, you will unravel a twisting mystery plot that involves, among other things, a disgruntled ex game show host, a TV executive and a suspicious personal assistant who is hiding a secret past.Each table becomes an investigative team and will have the opportunity to win clues by answering fun trivia questions! Selected audience members will become “guest snitches” and “suspects” in a sidesplitting comedy mystery, which will keep everyone guessing until the very end!
- Welcome lords and ladies to an enchanting evening of “Medieval Mystery!” As your guests enter they are transported back to medieval times where our costumed character actors greet them.King Malvern’s chief advisor has been murdered and all of the guests will be duly knighted and search for the killer! Guests will have the chance to gather clues as they interrogate the wacky citizens of the Kingdom. Once all of the clues are gathered, the riddles must be deciphered and the killer must be found, or someone will be losing their head!
- It’s a secret world of corporate intrigue involving international spies, stolen formulas, covert deals and undercover deception. Your group becomes part of the action as foreign agents who vie for the opportunity to obtain a valuable new formula from an internationally recognized research scientist.When the competition turns deadly, it’s up to your group to help solve the murder, find the formula and expose the killer. Every individual from your group will be placed on a team, and each team will work together to solve the mystery.During the course of the event, teams will have the opportunity to win bonus clues by answering a series of trivia questions (which can be tailored to relate to your group). Teams work against the clock and each other, finally putting their heads together to come up with a solution to the mystery.You may wish to incorporate settings and foods from different countries for this event.
- Everybody’s invited to a swearing-in ceremony for a new “Made Guy” (From the audience).Mob boss Mario Marinara wants to make peace and bring all the families together for this occasion. Unfortunately, Tony won’t be celebrating, because he was whacked before the party started.Who could have done such a thing? Could it be his crew boss Paulie Peanuts? What about his right-hand man Bobbie Bocciballs? Or how about his non-grieving wife Carmella? Or the ever innocent rival mob boss Vito Carbone?During the initial hour, the undercover detective selects “guest suspects” and gives them their new identity and secret information, as the other actors mingle and interact with the guests. In order to find out who did it, you will have to join the “familia” and the wacky cast of suspects in a zany night of Dean Martin sing-a-longs, mystery, murder and mayhem!However, the fun does not stop here! Guests will also have the opportunity to win clue sheets by answering fun gangster movie trivia!
Mystery Treasure Hunt
- Ahoy, matey’s! You’ve just arrived at Cutthroat Island. You and your fellow pirates will venture ashore to find out who killed the captain’s first mate and stole the map to Captain Korporate’s treasure. (The captain drank too much grog when he buried it and can’t remember where it is!)But beware! You will be competing against other pirate ships that will be out to plunder and pillage, as they also search for Korporate’s cache!You and your shipmates will need to be focused, determined and quick on your feet to be the first to figure out who killed the first mate and stole the map. Skullduggery abounds! Aye, swabbie, if you’re not careful, you may hit pitfalls and dead-ends in your search.It’s a race against time, and against the rival pirates! You will have to determine whether or not the colorful pirate characters are pointing you in the right direction, or are leading you into a trap. And if Captain Crooke discovers your plan to keep the treasure to yourself, you’ll be walking the plank!It’s a fun-filled game of surprises, as you and your fellow buccaneers participate in the hunt of a lifetime. Enjoy treasure maps, comedic characters and, of course, Captain Crooke himself. You will be whisked back to a time when ships flying the Jolly Roger ruled the waves!
Murder on the High Seas
- A murder has occurred! The object is to find the body, gather all of the clues, and solve the mystery in this exciting and fun-filled living clue game.Each guest is greeted and announced by our “butler” and given a program; which will list the suspects and a short biography describing their motive. After opening remarks by the detective, the game is afoot as guests are set loose through the ship as they search for characters/suspects (our professional improve actors), who they will find stationed in different areas. This show is perfect for boat cruises with access to multiple guests and different locations.This is not a sit-down show – “Murder on the High Seas” enables people to move about and enjoy the cruise and the mystery game at their leisure.Guests will locate and interact with our comical suspects, who make them perform a task with their clue. They will also have to find a series of cryptic written clues hidden throughout the area. Once all the clues are gathered, they must decipher them in order to solve the mystery. As ballots are cast, the mystery is unraveled by the detective in a comical suspect line-up and prizes are awarded 30 minutes before the boat docks!
- A murder has occurred! The object is to find the body and gather clues and then solve the mystery in this exciting and fun-filled living clue game.Each guest is given a program, which will list the suspects and a short bio describing their motive. After opening remarks by the detective, the game is afoot as guests are set loose through the “Maze of Mystery” characters/suspects (which will be played by our professional improv actors), who they will find themselves stationed in different areas throughout the location.This show is perfect for historic mansions, large homes, resorts, boats, trains, hotels or any venue with multiple locations or areas. Guests will locate and interact with our comical suspects, who make them perform a task to win their clue. They will also have to find a series of cryptic written clues hidden throughout the area.Once all the clues are gathered, they must decipher them in order to solve the mystery. When the ballots are cast, the mystery is unraveled by the detective in a comical suspect line-up (including the selected “Guest Suspects” from the audience), and prizes are awarded.
This is an original “Murder on Cue” concept and was designed for an unlimited amount of people, utilizing any type of location, or locations. Any theme can be incorporated; such as political, USA, western, mafia, spy, masquerade, holiday, etc. It can also incorporate any type of specialty performers or acts, such as magicians, bands, jugglers and fortune tellers.
NOTE: The “Murder on Cue” “Mystery Maze” may also be done as a mystery without a murder. For example: who stole the treasure, diamonds, documents, etc?
Talk Show Murder
- Welcome, studio audience and guest artists, to the number one rated show on cable TV!Suddenly, a murder occurs on the set and the audience is sworn in as assistant detectives to help solve the crime. We will keep the audience guessing to the very end in this riotously funny, interactive mystery. “The Talk Show Murder” is one of our most popular, sure-fire audience pleasers!