Only 1 of 128 Themed Event Packages
Themed Event Package
So what are you waiting for!?!
Call AUDIENCE PLEASERS Today
for your FREE proposal
and have an event that everyone
1 (888) AUD-PLEAS
1 (888) 283-7532
Magic Theme Party Entertainment
Magic is the fascinating work of magicians is fit for audiences of all ages, from young children to adults. Everybody loves a great magic act! Magic adds that special WOW factor that will have your guests talking about for days. Whether you desire a stage act to entertain guests at one time or have a magician working the crowds from one table to the next, the options are yours to consider. Magicians are great to have at birthday parties, corporate events, and fundraisers. Presented here are some specific event themes, from close-up magic to stage magic.
- Magical illusions are fun to watch and get your minds wondering, “how do they do that?!”. Props and assistants help make illusions so intriguing that guests can’t take their eyes off of them. From a missing body part to being “cut” in half, these illusions create an atmosphere that is sure to impress the audience.
- There is nothing better than enjoying a beverage or appetizer with some friends and having the entertainment come to you. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the magic. Strolling magic is perfect for large crowds, creating an intimate entertainment experience for everyone.
- Getting your guests involved in the magic act adds excitement for both the participants and the magician. One-on-one affiliation is enjoyable especially when you do not know what will happen next! With close-up magic, the guests are included in the act up-close and personal.
- All eyes on the stage! Magicians perform their best tricks for the entire crowd, big or small. Have doves or playing cards, or a live body split right before your eyes! Stage magic adds a performance portion to your event lasting about 30-45 minutes that will make eyebrows rise and jaws drop.
- Children love magic. The magicians provide tricks after tricks that will surely bring smiles to the kids’ faces and have them laughing in excitement. Tricks include illusions, use of coins and other props, and direct participation of the children themselves.
- Adults are allowed to like magic, too! Magic is not just for children; adults enjoy it thoroughly. It puts ease to the adult guests and creates a relaxing atmosphere as well as a fun time.