Only 1 of 128 Themed Event Packages
Scare your guests with an authentic Halloween Event!
So what are you waiting for!?!
Call AUDIENCE PLEASERS Today
for your FREE proposal
and have an event that everyone
1 (888) AUD-PLEAS
1 (888) 283-7532
Variations of the Halloween Theme
- Pirates – Ahoy there, mateys – the pirates are taking over Halloween this year! Prepare for a swashbucklin’ good time full of treasure hunts, sword fights, and fun! Get out your bandana, gold earrings, and eye patches because the pirates are here to stay. Parrots and gold coins, ships and pirate flags will set the scene. Prepare to transform into a pirate, or else you’ll walk the plank!
- Witchcraft & Wizardry Witches and wizards and cauldrons – oh my! You can practice your spells and potions with this mystical Halloween theme. Wizardry magic shows, wand-making workshops, and potions classes will fill up your schedule. Whichever your choice of transportation is; broomstick or mythical creature, plan on arriving at the Audience pleasers’ School of Witchcraft & Wizardry this Halloween.
- Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Everywhere! This theme is more suitable for the younger crowd with a focus on pumpkins, autumn, and fun. Pumpkin painting will entertain all, as well as a Halloween theme inflatable bounce. A scavenger hunt for pumpkins and a treasure chest full of candy will entertain everyone! A twisting, turning hay bale maze will both puzzle and amuse those attempting to find the exit. To round out the event’s festivities, awards will be given for costumes in a variety of categories.
- What a perfect time to host a Murder Mystery Party?! At Audience Pleasers, we currently offer two Halloween themed murder mysteries. They are both ” to die for”!
- A Slaying With the Steins – Frank D. Stein and his lovely wife, Zelda, welcome you to their 150th Wedding Anniversary. The lovely couple resembles a famous monster & a witch, which makes this the perfect Halloween show. All the family will be there: Grandpa, the retired Vampire; Wolfie, the man with a radio show and a face full of fur; Count Beetle Guy, the cool ghoul; and Serpentina, an old flame that still burns hot. One of the guests meets with foul play. Who will it be? You’ll love this show presented in the style of The Munsters and the Addams Family.
- Hallow’s Eve Homicide – The creepiest group of night crawlers ever assembled comes together for their annual Halloween gathering to vote for the new “Head Haunter”. The competition is tough as Phun Ghoul, the current winner, intends to stay on top. He has an ages-old conflict with J.J. Ghastly who plans to make himself the new leader of the ghouls. And Phil Spectre, a vampire deluxe; Serpentina, a creature known as a “phantasm”; and Boo Boo McScare, a grave digger whi is a gold digger, are all vying for the coveted position. It looks like only Kasper, the friendly ghoul, is the only one not clawing her way to the top, but for what mysterious purpose? This show will frighten you – into gales of laughter.