Corporate Team Building
Reward your team with a fun, exciting, and special corporate team building event designed to build trust and confidence among your employees. Our team building activities are intended to improve productivity and communication while increasing effectiveness all while having fun!
Team Building Activities
- Casino Night- The excitement of Las Vegas can be enjoyed wherever and whenever you want. Guests will surely be excited by the array of blinking lights and the thrill of gambling at the casino game tables including blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, let it ride, Texas Hold’em and plenty more. Packages are available based on the number of guests and include everything needed to turn your event location into a booming casino floor. We bet that you will have a great time! Remember that your casino party can include any theme you desire. Our specialists are prepared to help you consider props and decorations to make your event stand out and be extraordinary!
- Murder Mystery– When you host a Murder Mystery, your employees get to meet a group of outrageous characters, watch the plot unravel, and then help solve the case. Your employees can work together can and play detective as they meet the characters and watch one of them die, all in dramatic fashion of course! Our shows are also unique because the actors will actually play off of the audience.
Team Building Activities
- Corporate Survivor– Castaways are pre-selected and placed in Teams, and instructed to name their Team and design a Team Logo. After a 5 minute Team Council to discuss vital strategies, Teams will compete against each other, in a series of both mental and physical challenges (All Physical Challenges are Couch Potato Friendly). Teams/Challenges will be rotated until all Teams have competed against each other. For every challenge a Team wins, they earn a Victory Token. The objective is to gather as many Victory Tokens as possible. The two Teams with the most Victory Tokens compete against each other in one fun-filled final challenge. All the remaining eliminated Teams become the judges for this final challenge, casting ballots for the Team showing the most creativity and Teamwork. Only one sole surviving Team will remain standing!
- Foam Pad Relay
- Orange Balloon Relay
- Walla Balla
- Wango Tango
- Mummy Wrap
- Brain Teasers
- Deal Maker– Millionaire entrepreneur Dexter Dealmaker is looking for a great Team of highly motivated executives to lead a new division in his Global Empire. Only one Team will get the job, so he has devised a game to test the creative and strategic skills of the applicants. In the end, only 1 Team will get the job.Once Teams are in place, each Team will select their deal-making Leader. Mr. Dealmaker and his Assistants will see how well they work together as they lead the Teams through a series of unique mental and physical strategy challenges in which they will be competing against the clock in order to finish their tasks first.Each Team will be staked money in advance and each challenge will have a different $ amount attached to it. Teams may use their money to buy more time or negotiate better odds if they wish. The more money they win the better, because they will be needing that money for the second half of the Event.Teams will have 30-45 minutes to come up with a 3-minute Ad Campaign (A fictitious product will be given to them) which will include a Print Ad and a TV Commercial in their presentations. We will have a Company Store available to buy all necessary items to create their Ad campaign. They will be judged on different criteria, including how they were able to incorporate all the members of their Team. After designing, and deciding on their final presentation, the pressure is on as they will be trying to impress Mr. Dealmaker and his assistants. Great fun and an amazing team building program!
- Nutty Olympics-Teams will compete for the title of Nutty Olympic Champion. As the “Athletes” arrive our Olympic judge carrying a torch to the motivational music of the Olympic Theme will greet them! Instructions will be given and the proclamation will be heard “Let the games begin!” Teams will compete in a series of pseudo-sporting events. Some Events will involve the whole team; others will only involve certain members (to be picked by the team) In the end scores will be tallied. Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be announced.
- Friscus Throw: Accuracy and distance with a frisbee.
- Dodge Nurfball: Like regular dodgeball only with a nurf ball
- Suction Ball Catch: Accuracy and a steady hand wins out. Like egg toss without the mess
- Relay Race Walking: Distance and speed without running
- Bean Bag Shot Put: Accuracy and distance with a bean bag (Physical level – light)
- Foam Pad Relay: Contestants must get from one side to the other using a foam pad as their walkway. The catch is that you must always have 2 feet on the pad and you can’t throw it out too far or you are eliminated. Once you get to the other side an awaiting teammate heads back in the other direction. It will take skill and strategy to get to the end
- Minefield: Blindfolded participants need to get from one end to the other without touching a minefield. Slow and steady wins the race!
- Circle of Knowledge: First in the circle to answer the trivia question correct wins the points. Get it wrong and you lose a point
- Walla Balla: Ball and basket contraption is strapped around the survivors waist. Contestants must get the ball in basket without using their hands.
- Wango Tango: Contestants must use body weight and rhythm to wrap a tether ball around a pole situated between the two of them.
- Mummy Wrap: One contestant must wrap the other as a mummy standing up without running out of Mummy Wrap paper.
- Body Spell: Each team is given a word to spell out using their bodies. One team member is designated to figure out the word. Like a spelling Bee with attitude!
- Memory Match Game: Pairs of Numbers and symbols are covered. One by one they are revealed and covered again. Teams must remember where they are and match them correctly.
- Name That Tune: We will play a series of theme songs from classic TV. Name the Show and win the points!(Always a huge hit!)
- Trivia: General Knowledge, Multiple Choice, Jeopardy, with sound effects and more.
- The Interns– A 3-part team building game of strategy. Millionaire Real Estate Mogul Ronald Stump, fondly known as The Ronald, is looking for a great Team of highly motivated executives to lead a new division in his company.Only one Team will get the job, so he has devised a game to test the creative and strategic skills of the applicants. In the end only 1 Team will hear those words…You’re hired!”
PART 1Once Teams are in place each Team will select their Project Leader. The Ronald and his Assistants will see how well they work together as they lead the Teams through a series of mind bending strategy challenges in which they will be competing against the clock (and each other) before time runs out! Each Team will be staked $500 in advance and each challenge will have a different $ amount attached to it. Teams may buy more time for certain challenges if they wish. The more money they win the better, because they will be using that money for part 2.
PART 2Sales Pitch – Teams will have 45 minutes to come up with a 3 minute New Product Ad Campaign (A fictitious product we will give them) which will include a Print Ad and a TV Commercial in their presentations. We will have a Company Store available to buy all necessary items to create their Ad campaign. (see part 1). They will be judged on different criteria, including how they were able to incorporate all the members of their Team. After designing, and deciding on their final presentation, they will need to draw their print ad on their flip chart, and for their actual presentation to The Ronald, they will need to present it in the best manner they choose. This may be seated or standing, however, so each team is able to see, and enjoy the other’s presentation, they usually stand. Great fun and an amazing team building program!
PART 3The Boardroom: Each Team must face off with The Ronald and the wining Team will be hired!
- Corporate Team Building is a fun and effective way for employees to bond while improving communication skills and productivity as they build trust and confidence. It is also a great way to reward employees for a job well done!